The Xiaomi Mi A1 is the new phone from the Xiaomi and the phone is created by Xiaomi, powered by Google. Yes, this the first phone from the Xiaomi which run on the latest stock version of the Android. Yes, you heard it right it doesn’t come with the MIUI version. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, a metal body, and a dual-camera system, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, microSD support and runs on the Android 7.1.2 (Nougat).
So here in this guide, we are showing you how to unlock the bootloader of the MI A1 android one phone. The process is easy and one of the best way to unlock the bootloader on the Xiaomi Mi A1. So let’s take a look how to do that.
Table of Contents
We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
Check phone Model
This guide is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1 Android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. Backup your phone data – Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
3. Charge Your Phone – If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Read Also – How to Root and Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi A1
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1
1. Download and install the ADB drivers on your windows here and you will see the new ADB folder on your windows C System Drive.
2. Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. (Settings>Developer Options> Enable USB Debugging). If you can’t find the Developer Options, Go to Settings> About Phone> Tap on build no. for 7 times. Now you can see the option in settings.
3. Now open the ADB folder and open the command prompt window in the folder.
4. Boot your phone is fastboot mode. Switch off your phone and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
5. Once your Mi A1 Android one in Fastboot mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable.
6. Now in the Command prompt windows run the following command.
fastboot oem unlock
7. You will need to confirm the operation in your handset by Volume up Button. You will Get the Success message as Unlocked Successfully.
8. Now your phone will Reboot automatically.
Now you successfully unlocked the bootloader of the Xiaomi Mi A1 Android phone. If you have any questions about the guide then leave the comments below.