Oppo N1 is the high-end Android smartphone and developed by Oppo Electronics. The device is powered with the Android 4.2.2 / CyanogenMod Edition and packed with some awesome features such as 5.9-inch IPS Full HD 1080p, 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core processor,13-megapixel camera, 2 GB RAM and Battery capacity 3610 mAh. The phone has also one new feature called O-Touch Panel, With O-Touch you can scroll, tap, or snap photos – all without your fingers blocking the display. Recently some few senior xda developers has released the root exploit for the Oppo N1 smartphone, the method is so simple all you have to install the one apk file on the device and run command to get the root access on Oppo N1.
A detail instructions are given down below which you can follow on the device and complete the root process and install TWRP Recovery. This method will void the warranty of your device, we shall not be responsible, if during this anything goes wrong with your device. So do at your own risk and before that do take the backup of your phone.
Pre-requisites and Requirements
a) Before following the guide do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. Looking for more ways to get the Backup your android device click here. So in case if you lost some of your important data and files in the update or rooting process, then you can easily restore them from your backup file. Read also how to take the backup of WhatsApp messages and restore it.
b) Once the backup files are saved on your device or on your desktop, Enable USB debugging mode on your device, read the guide here how to enable USB debugging mode.
c) Make sure that your Oppo N1 battery is full charge or near about 60-70% battery level.
Root Oppo N1
1. Download the Oppown-build3 Apk file on your desktop, And move the file on your device with the help of USB cable.
2. Now install the Oppown-build3 Apk on the phone and run the app and wait for almost 1 minute.
3. After that go to the Google play store, download the ‘SuperSU’ and Install it on your phone.
4. Now Download and install the Android Terminal Emulator from Google p[lay store.
5. Run the Android Terminal Emulator and run the below mention command once :-
adb uninstall com.qualcomm.privinit
That’s it, now the device is rooted and next step is to instal the TWRP Recovery
Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo N1
1. Go to the Google play store and install GooManager app
2. Run the application and provide root permissions.
3. Now form the main screen of the application, Hit Menu (or the button with the 3 dots on your screen) and then Install OpenRecovery.
That’s it, The TWRP Recovery is installed on the Oppo N1 android smartphone. For More Tutorials and Updates do not forget to visit us back.