Lenovo K8 Note is finally launched in India with the price tag of 12999Rs. You can buy this phone from Amazon India store. The phone comes with the 5.5-inch, 1080p IPS LCD, MediaTek’s 10-core Helio X23 processor, 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of expandable storage space. The phone will be available in two colors, Venom Black and Fine Gold. So today here in this guide we are going to show you How to Root Lenovo K8 Note Without Using PC.
We are showing you two ways to root Lenovo K8 Note Android phone. The process is very simple and all you have to run one application on your phone and you are done. If the first method will not work for you then use the second method to Root Lenovo K8 Note.
Table of Contents
Steps to Root Lenovo K8 Note Without Using PC.
We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
Check phone Model
This guide is only for the Lenovo K8 Note Android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Root Lenovo K8 Note
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. Backup your phone data – Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
3. Charge Your Phone – If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Method 1 to Root Lenovo K8 Note With Kingroot App
1. Download and Install KingRoot app On Your Smartphone.
2 Once the app is installed Open the KingRoot app and tap on Run.
3. Sit back for few minutes. To complete the process. This will take some time.
4. Don’t Panic you Android Phone will reboot at the end of the Process.
Done !!! Finally, your rooted your Lenovo K8 Note
Method 2 to Root Lenovo K8 Note With SuperSu App
1. Make sure that your Lenovo K8 Note bootloader is unlocked and TWRP is installed.
2. Download the SuperSU zip app for your phone here and save it on your phone.
3. Once the file is saved on your phone. Boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode.
4. Now from the TWRP recovery. Tap on the Install Button.
5. Located the SuperSu zip file that you saved on your K8 Note and Swite to flash.
6. This will install all the rooting files on your phone.
7. Once completed. Reboot System.
BOOM ! You successfully root Lenovo K8 Note Without Using PC. If you have any doubt feel free to leave a comment down below in comment section.
HowtoRootMobile a.k.a HMR is one of the biggest Android Rooting and Custom ROM guides websites which has been serving for last 5 years. Here you will get all the info about Rooting, Custom Recovery, Unlocking and Custom ROMS.