Root Android 7.1.1 Nougat, this is the main question everyone looking for on the Google search. If you recently updated your phone to the latest version of the Android 7.1.1 Nougat and don’t know how to root the phone on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Don’t worry here is the guide which you can use on your phone and get the root access on any Android 7.1.1 Nougat phone.
All you gotta do is flash the SuperSU zip via TWRP recovery, and you’ll have root upon boot. Yes, all you need a phone with TWRP custom Recovery and you are done. Here in this post, we put together the step-by-step guide to flash the SuperSU zip file on Android 7.1.1 Nougat phone and get the root access easily.
As we mention above to get started, you need a TWRP recovery on your phone. Check out some of our guides here how to install the TWRP recovery on the Android phones.
How to Root Android 7.1.1 with SuperSU and TWRP
2. Now transfer the SuperSU zip file to your device’s storage. And remember the location of the SuperSu zip file.
3. Now all you have to do is boot your device into TWRP recovery.
4. Once your phone in the TWRP recovery. Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 2.
5. After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the flashing process. Now this will take some time near about 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Once the SuperSU zip is successfully flashed on your Android 7.1.1 Nougat phone, Go back to the main menu Select Reboot system.
7. Now your Android 7.1.1 Nougat phone is rooted.
Congratulations! Your device should be rooted now. Look for the SuperSU app in app drawer. To check whether your phone is rooted or not, download the Root Checker App from Google Play store and check the Root Access.