OnePlus released the new updated OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build. The Oxygen OS version 3.0.1 brought several bug fixes and based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new build comes with lots of bug fixes, new features, and improvements. The firmware file is dated May 23, 2016, and weighs a whopping 1.1 GB with version Oxygen OS 3.0.1 Community Build. You can install this new build on your phone with the help of stock recovery. Here in this guide, we’ll show you how to do that in simple steps.
Table of Contents
The OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build Includes:-
- Enhanced Doze mode to better optimize battery usage
- Improvements to the fingerprint sensor for faster and more accurate recognition
- Added clear process in the recents screen for the option to remove background processes
- Added feature in recents screen to allow you to lock apps that you don’t want removed with clear all
- Bug fix in network operator selection to ensure the selection sticks to your choice
- Swiftkey update to version 6.3.3
- Added back display color balance
- Updated carrier name mapping
- Camera improvements including bug fixes for OIS
Install OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.0.1
This guide is only for non rooted phone users with Stock reocverry.
Step 1. Download the OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build for your device here.
Step 2. Now plug your phone into your computer with USB cable and copy the downloaded .zip to your phone’s storage. If you’re using a Mac, you can install Android File Transfer for this operation.
Step 3. Once the file is saved on your phone, reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
Step 4. Now you will see the Stock Recovery Screen on your phone. Choose “Install from local”, find your .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 and click on “Install” to confirm.
Step 5. Your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
That’s it ! Now your Oneplus 2 us running on the OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build
HowtoRootMobile a.k.a HMR is one of the biggest Android Rooting and Custom ROM guides websites which has been serving for last 5 years. Here you will get all the info about Rooting, Custom Recovery, Unlocking and Custom ROMS.