Official B600 Marshmallow Firmware is now available for the Huawei P8 Lite phone. The new update came with latest security patch and powered with the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To do this go to your phone setting and check for the system updates. If you can’t find any OTA update there, then you can use this guide and update your Huawei P8 Lite with latest B600 Marshmallow Update. Download Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow Update (Europe) from below.
Your warranty is void if you follow the given instruction in this guide. We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Huawei P8 Lite android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Apply
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Download Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow Firmware Update
How to Install B600 Marshmallow Update on Huawei P8 Lite
Method 1 to Update Huawei P8 Lite
1) First, download the B600 OTA Update for Huawei P8 Lite from the above mention and extract the folder. In the folder, you will see a file called update.app
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your phone’s SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now open the dialer on your phone and dial this code *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
4) Now click on Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
5) Now select the file that you saved on your phone and run the update.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Method 2 to Update Huawei P8 Lite
1) Download B600 update for Huawei P8 Lite from above and extract the folder
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now switch off your phone.
4) Once the phone is turned off. Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the installation process, this will take some time to complete the setup.
With this way, you can easily install the latest B600 Marshmallow Update on Huawei P8 Lite. If you have any questions comment below.