Honor 8 B330 Nougat Update for Indian FRD-L02 is finally released. If you are using the Honor 8 Indian model then you can apply this nougat update your phone manually. If you don’t know how to apply this nougat update on your Honor 8 phone. Don’t worry here is the full guide which you use on your phone and Install Honor 8 B330 Nougat Update [Indian FRD-L02 variants]
Honor 8 is most selling android phone is the Indian market and comes with 5.2 inches FHD display, Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950, 32/64GB of internal storage and packed with 4GB of RAM. You can Download Honor 8 B330 Nougat Firmware from below which has a build number FRD-L02C675B330.
Honor 8 B330 Nougat Update firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L02
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B330
- Build Number – FRD-L02C675B330
- Region – India
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Your warranty is void if you follow the given instruction in this guide. We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Honor 8 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Apply
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Download Honor 8 B330 Nougat Update Firmware
Honor 8 FRD-L02 Nougat update for India (FRD-L02C675B330)
Method 1 to Update Huawei P8 Lite
1) First, download the Honor 8 B330 Update.zip from the above mention link and extract the folder. In the folder, you will see a file called update.app
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your phone’s SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now open the dialer on your phone and dial this code *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
4) Now click on Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
5) Now select the file that you saved on your phone and run the update.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Method 2 to Update Huawei P8 Lite
1) Download update_data_full_FRD-L02_channel_in.zip for Honor 8 from above and extract the folder
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now switch off your phone.
4) Once the phone is turned off. Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the installation process, this will take some time to complete the setup.
With this way, you can easily install the latest Honor 8 B330 Nougat Update. If you have any questions comment below.