B398 Update for Huawei P8 is already released and many users already update their phone with this new official marshmallow update. If you are the Huawei P8 here you can Download and Install B398 Update on Huawei P8. This guide is only for the Huawei P8 [Europe] users. If you want to update your phone with this new marshmallow update, here are the steps which you can follow on your phone and update the same with Marshmallow update. The update is rolling out via OTA; you can check the same on your phone setting System updates. But if you want to install them manually then you are in the right place. So lets started and Download and Install B398 Update on Huawei P8 from below which has a build number GRA-L09C432B398.
Honor P8 Marshmallow Update firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P8
- Model – GRA-L09/GRA-UL10
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B398
- Build Number – GRA-L09C432B398/GRA-UL10C432B398
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware imag
Your warranty is void if you follow the given instruction in this guide. We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Honor P8 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Apply
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Download Huawei P8 B398 Marshmallow Update
How to Install B398 Update on Huawei P8
Method 1 to Update Huawei P8
1) First, download the Honor P8 B330 from the above mention link and extract the folder. In the folder, you will see a file called update.app
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your phone’s SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now open the dialer on your phone and dial this code *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
4) Now click on Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
5) Now select the file that you saved on your phone and run the update.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Method 2 to Update Huawei P8
1) Download The ROM for Honor P8 from above and extract the folder
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now switch off your phone.
4) Once the phone is turned off. Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the installation process, this will take some time to complete the setup.
With this way, you can easily install the latest Huawei P8 B398 Marshmallow Update. If you have any questions comment below.