OxygenOS 5.1.2 for the OnePlus 5/5T is now available and the new ROM comes with the latest Android 8.1 OREO. Recently Oneplus released the OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. And now the new official update is available for the 5/5T users. The update is already rolled out and many OnePlus 5/5T already got the OTA update on the phone. If you didn’t receive the update, then you can flash it manually on your phone.
This is the official update and many user got this update via the OTA method. And if you didn’t get this update then follow the guide and install OxygenOS 5.1.2 Update on OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. Here in this post we will provide you the download link of the OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus 5 or 5T phone with to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 5.1.2.
Table of Contents
Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
This is the official ROM and not any custom ROM, so you can install this ROM without any doubt. This method is only for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. And don’t apply this method on any other phone.
OxygenOS 5.1.2 Features and Changelogs
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.5
- Fixed auto-rotation stability issue
- Places: a map view of photos by location
- Added “Recently Deleted” collection
Wireless & Network
- Fixed Wi-Fi connecting issue
- Double-tap to lock screen
- Fixed microphone not functioning issue for AKG earphones
Download OxygenOS 5.1.2 for the OnePlus 5/5T
Requirements to Install OxygenOS ROM
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
Warning! We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
1. Backup your phone data – Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
3. Charge Your Phone – If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
4. Check phone Model – This guide is only for the OnePlus smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
How to Install OxygenOS 5.1.1 Update on OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
1) Download the OxygenOS ROM zip file from above mention links and save the file on your internal phone memory.
2) Time to boot the phone in the Reocvery mode. Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Once your phone in the Stock recovery mode.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Browse the OxygenOS ROM zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6) Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 5.1.3 update file on your OnePlus 5/5T.
7) Now wait until the process complete.
8) Once the flahing process is done, Reboot the phone.
This way you can update your OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T with the latest OxygenOS 5.1.3. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.
HowtoRootMobile a.k.a HMR is one of the biggest Android Rooting and Custom ROM guides websites which has been serving for last 5 years. Here you will get all the info about Rooting, Custom Recovery, Unlocking and Custom ROMS.