OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update is now released for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T users. The OxygenOS 5.0.3 update comes with lots of new features like Face Unlock along with improvements to file manager, weather, launcher, and gallery apps. If you are the user of OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, then below is the full tutorial which you can use on your phone and Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
This is the official update and many user got this update via the OTA method. And if you didn’t get this update then follow the guide and install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. OnePLus 3T comes with 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixel size) with high-speed autofocus technology, 16 MP front camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.0 µm Pixel size) capable of capturing improved low-light selfies and videos, and runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro (2.35 GHz) quad-core processor; Adreno 530 GPU 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory.
Here in this post we will provide you the download link of the OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus 3 or 3T phone with to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 5.0.3.
Table of Contents
Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
This is the official ROM and not any custom ROM, so you can install this ROM without any doubt. This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. And don’t apply this method on any other phone.
OxygenOS 5.0.3 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.5
- Supported FaceUnlock
- Refined Shelf UI design
- New design for App shortcuts
- Supported more options when long pressing an icon
- Places: a map view of photos by location
- Supported sharing photos to Shot-On-OnePlus
- Added “Recently Deleted” collection
- Added “Large files” category
- Added new widget for Launcher
- Improved the positioning accuracy
- Adjust refresh interval for weather information update
Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update Form here
Requirements to Install OxygenOS ROM
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
Warning! We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
1. Backup your phone data – Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
3. Charge Your Phone – If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
4. Check phone Model – This guide is only for the OnePlus smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) Download the OxygenOS ROM zip file from above mention links and save the file on your internal phone memory.
2) Time to boot the phone in the Reocvery mode. Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Once your phone in the Stock recovery mode.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Browse the OxygenOS ROM zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6) Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete.
8) Once the flahing process is done, Reboot the phone.
This way you can update your OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T with the latest OxygenOS 5.0.3. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.
HowtoRootMobile a.k.a HMR is one of the biggest Android Rooting and Custom ROM guides websites which has been serving for last 5 years. Here you will get all the info about Rooting, Custom Recovery, Unlocking and Custom ROMS.