MIUI 9 is based on android Nougat 7.0 and many Xaiomi users are waiting for this MIUI 9 update. Here in this guide, we will explain to you how to Download MIUI 9 In Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and install the latest MIUI 9 Global ROM with the help of TWRP recovery. All you have to download the MIUI 9 Global ROM recovery zip file and install it with the custom recovery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is one of the most selling android phones from Xiami and many users want to test this MIUI 9 GLobal ROM their phone. So now you can enjoy the MIUI 9 ROM on your phone by following the below mention guide. So let’s start and Download MIUI 9 In Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Table of Contents
Steps to Download MIUI 9 In Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
Check phone Model
This guide is only for the Redmi Note 4 Android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Install MIUI 9 In Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. Backup your phone data – Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
3. Charge Your Phone – If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Download MIUI 9 for Redmi note 4
Download MIUI 9 for Xiaomi Redmi note 4 here and Save the Zip file in your Phone.
Download Lazy Flasher Zip file and save it on your phone.
Guide to Isntall MIUI 9 In Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
1. Make sure that your Redmi Note 4 phone is rooted and TWRP recovery is installed.
2. Now boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode. TO do this Power Off your phone and Now press Volume UP + Power button.
3. Now you will see the TWRP recovery screen on your phone.
4. Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe Dalvik(ART), System, data, Cache.
5. Now Swipe To wipe from below.
6. After that go back to home screen of TWRP. Select Install and Locate the MIUI 9 Zip file and FLash it.
7. Once the MIUI 9 is flashed. Flash the Lazy flasher zip file.
8. Now Reboot System.
Now your phone will reboot and the first reboot will take 5 to 10 minutes. Now your Redmi note is running on the latest MIUI 9 Global ROM Android Nougat 7.0. If Still any queries left in your mind, feel free to ask us in the comment section.