MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10 is now released for most of the Xiaomi phone, Here you can download the MIUI 9 8.5.10 and install the same on your MI Phones. The new build comes with lots of bug fixes, latest security patch, battery fix and lots more new features which you can find in this new MIUI 9 ROM.
Below is the full guide to flash the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10 on the Xiaomi phones. All you have to download the ROM for your phone and follow the steps to install the same. In the download section, you will find fastboot and recovery rom for your device. If you are the beta tester of the MIUI ROM then you will get this update via OTA method. If you are not the beta tester then you need to flash the ROM manually on your phone. You have to follow the complete guide which allows you to flash the latest beta ROM on your respective devices.
Table of Contents
Download MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10
This is the beta build and only available for few Xiaomi devices. Read all the instruction very carefully and follow them on your Mi Phones. So let’s get started and flash the new MIUI 9 rom on the Xiaomi phones.
Here is the official link of latest MIUI 9 Beta ROM for these following devices. This includes fastboot and recovery files.
- Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi 4X | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi 4A | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi 5 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Note 2 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Mix | Fastboot | Recovery
List of Xiaomi Phones getting the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10
Here are the Xiaomi smartphones that will receive the latest beta ROM MIUI v8.5.10.
Requirements to Install MIUI 9 ROM
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
Warning! We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
1. Backup your phone data – Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
3. Charge Your Phone – If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
4. Check phone Model – This guide is only for the Xiaomi smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
How To Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10 [Via- Updater App
1. Download the recovery ROM from the download section for the Xiaomi device you use.
2. Now Connect your phone to PC and move the downloaded ROM file to the update_rom folder in your phones internal Storage.
3. Once the recovery ROM file is saved on your phone, go to the phone and Launch ‘Updater‘ app.
4. In the Updater app click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, > tap the ‘choose update package‘.
5. Now slect the rom package that yiu saved on your phone. Tap on OK to start the ROM installation and update process.
6. Once the ROM is flashed completely. The device will reboot after the process of installation is complete.
In an alternative way, you can also flash the MIUI ROM by sthe fastboot method. Below you can find the complete tutorial on how to do this.
HowtoRootMobile a.k.a HMR is one of the biggest Android Rooting and Custom ROM guides websites which has been serving for last 5 years. Here you will get all the info about Rooting, Custom Recovery, Unlocking and Custom ROMS.