MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM is available for the Xiaomi MI Max 2 android phone. This one is the stable update, and many Mi MAX user get this MIUI 18.104.22.168 OTA update on their phones. The update, carrying the build number V22.214.171.124.NDDMIED, and based on the Android 7.1.1.
If you are the Xiaomi MI Max 2 user and want to download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on your phonnne, here is the full guide which you can use on your phone and update the same with this latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Requirements to Update Mi Max 2
- 0.2 1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
- 0.3 2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
- 1 Download MIUI 8.5 for Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- 2 How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM on Mi Max 2
We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Mi Max 2 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Update Mi Max 2
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Download MIUI 8.5 for Xiaomi Mi Max 2
You can update your phone with two different methods, either be flashed via your recovery or via fastboot mode, both of which have been provided in the links given below:
- Mi Max 2 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Flashable Zip (Recovery ROM)| Download (Official)
- Mi Max 2 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable Fastboot | Download (Official)
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM on Mi Max 2
Method 1: Flash via Recovery
1. Download the MIUI 8.5 Flashable Zip Offered in the above section
2. Move the downloaded file into the root of the internal storage
3. Launch Updater Program on your device.
4. Click the ‘…’ icon in the top-right corner.
5. Select Choose update package.
6. Select the downloaded file
7. Reboot the device if it does not reboot automatically.
Method 2: Flash via Flastboot Method
1. First, down load Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your personal computer.
2. Now download MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM for your own device from above mentioned link.
3. Now boot your phone into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘volume-down + Power’ button.
4. Once your phone in fastboot mode. Connect your device to PC via micro-USB cable.
5. Copy the file path of ROM folder. See the screenshot below.
6. Now open MI Flash Tool and then Paste the address bar of this ROM as shown below.
7. First, click the ‘Refresh’ button (It will automatically identify your own device) and then click on the ‘Flash’ button to flash MIUI 8 Global ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
8. Watch for a certain time to complete the process.
Your device will boot on the most recent version.
So this Is the complete guide to Put in MIUI 8 Global ROM on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 phone. If you have some doubts, comment below.
HowtoRootMobile a.k.a HMR is one of the biggest Android Rooting and Custom ROM guides websites which has been serving for last 5 years. Here you will get all the info about Rooting, Custom Recovery, Unlocking and Custom ROMS.