Huawei P10 officially received the latest B151 Android Nougat Update. The new nougat updated comes with Camera performance and system stability. And very soon Huawei P10 users will get this update on their phone. You can also flash the same manually on your Huawei P10 phone. All you have to download some files on your phone and flash the same one by one on your phone. f you want to Install stock Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10, then you are in right place. Here in this post, we will show you how to install Official Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update files.
Huawei P10 is a flagship device from Huawei. And comes with 5.10-inch FHD display, 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor, 64GB of internal storage with 4GB of RAM. To get started Download Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update from below which has a build number VTR-L29C432B151.
Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B151
- Build Number – VTR-L29C432B151
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Your warranty is void if you follow the given instruction in this guide. We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Huawei P10 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Apply
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
Download Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update
- B151 Nougat update for Huawei P10 VTR-L29C432B151
How to Install Huawei P9 B321 Nougat Update
1) Connect your phone to the computer via a USB cable and create a new folder “HWOTA” (without quotes, of course) in the top directory of the external SD card.
2) Now Download other two files and rename the zip files provided above and transfer the same onto the HWOTA folder you created in the SD card.
3) Download the Huawei P10 updater script from this link and extract the HWOTA folder from it on the Desktop.
4) Disconnect your phone form the PC and turn it off. After that, reinsert the USB cable again while holding the Volume down key to start the phone in fastboot/bootloader mode.
5) Now your phone in fastboot mode. Open the HWOTA folder on your computer and execute the update.bat file as administrator (this only works on Windows).
6) The updater tool will ask you to reboot the phone in fastboot mode. As you’ve already done that (step 4), press the Enter key to continue.
7) The script will replace your phone’s recovery and tell you to reboot into TWRP mode – just disconnect the USB cable, power the device off and then hold Volume up + Power for a few seconds to enter TWRP recovery.
8) Now, reconnect the USB cable and press the Enter key twice on your computer.
9) For the update source, type 1 and press Enter.
10) Next, type 1 and hit the Enter key twice to confirm the selection of update type.
Your phone should now automatically reboot into its stock recovery and start the update installation. You can now safely disconnect the USB cable at this stage. Now you successfully installed the Nougat Update on your Huawei P10. If you have any questions comment below.