Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update is available for the download. Currently, the official update is available for the Europe/Russia/Asia variant. The new update is based on the latest version of Android 7.0 nougat and comes with lots of bug fixes. If you want to flash stock B183 update on Honor 8 Pro. The here is the complete guide which you can follow on your phone and update the same with this new B183 Nougat Update.
So without wasting your time, let’s get started and update the phone with this new firmware. You can Download Honor 8 Pro Nougat Firmware from below. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one.
We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Honor 8 Pro Android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Update Honor 8 Pro
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
- Device – Honor 8 Pro
- Model – DUK-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B183
- Build Number – DUK-L09C432B183/DUK-L09C10B183/DUK-L09C636B183
- Region – Europe/Russia/Asia
- Status – Official Beta
- Type – Full firmware image
Download Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update Files
- 1) Download B183 Nougat Update for European Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C432B183) –
2) Download B183 Nougat Update for Asian Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C636B183) –
3) Download B183 Nougat Update for Russian Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C10B183) –
- Coming Soon
How to Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update
2. Now from the download section, Download Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat ROM and save it on your phone’s internal memory.
3. Now time to boot the phone in recovery mode. Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
4. Once you are on the TWRP screen. Tap on the Install button
5. In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step and install the other files that you save in the phone.
6) Now flash the update_full_DUK-L09_hw_xx.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) Wait until the flash process is not completed.
8) Once the flash process is completed Reboot your device and enjoy.
So this is the easy guide to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update and flash it manually. If you have any questions comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.