Good news for the Indian Honor 6X users, now the official B330 Nougat Update is released for the Indian BLN-L22 variants. So here in this guide, we are sharing the download link for Honor 6X B330 Nougat update and steps to install the latest Nougat on your Honor 6X Android phone. This guide is only for the Indian users and don’t follow these steps on any other variants. If you want to flash B330 update on Honor 6X, then follow the steps below one by one on your device.
The new update comes with lots of new features, fixes and improvement. Which you can see after installing this Official update on your Honor 6X Android phone. So without wasting your time, let’s get started and update the phone with this new firmware. You can Download Honor 6X B330 Nougat Firmware from below which has a build number BLN-L22C675B330.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Requirements to Update Honor 6X
- 0.2 1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
- 0.3 2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
- 0.4 Firmware Details
- 1 Download Honor 6X B330 Nougat Update Files
- 2 How to Install B330 Nougat Update on Honor 6X
We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Honor 6X Android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
Requirements to Update Honor 6X
Before following the below Mention guide, It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites and requirement to stay safe.
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Do take the Full Backup of your Android Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks. This one is one of the most important steps that you have to follow, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps. For help on Backup and Restore check out the below mention guides.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
If your device switched off during this process, it could damage or brick the device. Make sure that your Android battery is full charge or near about 50-70% battery level.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide one by one to proceed with the tutorial. All the above mention steps are very important, so do follow all the steps and do exactly what is told.
- Device – Honor 6X
- Model – BLN-L22
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B330
- Build Number – BLN-L22C675B330CUSTC675D001
- Status – Official
- Region – India
- Type – Full firmware image
Download Honor 6X B330 Nougat Update Files
How to Install B330 Nougat Update on Honor 6X
Method 1 to Update Huawei 6x
1) First, download the Honor Update.zip from the above mention link and extract the folder. In the folder, you will see a file called update.app
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your phone’s SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now open the dialer on your phone and dial this code *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
4) Now click on Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
5) Now select the file that you saved on your phone and run the update.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Method 2 to Update Huawei P9
1) Download update_data_full_BLN-L22.zip for Honor 6x from above and extract the folder
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now switch off your phone.
4) Once the phone is turned off. Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the installation process, this will take some time to complete the setup.
With this way, you can easily install the latest Honor 6x Nougat Update. If you have any questions comment below.
HowtoRootMobile a.k.a HMR is one of the biggest Android Rooting and Custom ROM guides websites which has been serving for last 5 years. Here you will get all the info about Rooting, Custom Recovery, Unlocking and Custom ROMS.