Android 7.0 Nougat update is now available for Moto G4 Plus Android phone. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) and very soon the user will get this new update on their phone. But if you can’t wait and install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 Plus. Here is the tutorial which you can follow on your phone and update the same with the latest official Android 7.0 Nougat update.
Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus packed with features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. As we already mention above that Moto G4 Plus Android Nougat Update is available via OTA and the total size fo the ROM is around 847 MB. To flash this Nougat update on your phone, Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Moto G4 Plus from below.
Download Full Android nougat Zip File for Moto G4 Plus
- The Moto G4 Plus ROM file is only for XT1643 XT1640 XT1642 XT1622 and XT1626 models, So first check the model number.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We the Howtorootmobile.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your risk.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 Plus
1. Download the Android Nougat ROM zip file for Moto G4 Plus from above mention link and save it to internal memory.
3) Now boot your Moto G4 Plus to Recovery mode.
4) Once the phone in recovery mode. Select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Locate the zip file that you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.
That’s all you successfully Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know your thoughts about Moto G4 Plus Android Nougat update in the comments below.